356 Sump Plate w/plug
One less place for oil drips. Our Sump Plates really hold the gaskets firmly and remove one of the most common oil leaks on 356 and 912 engines. They also aid cooling and look good besides.
The Drain Plug drains the oil from the lowest part of the sump and the plate was redesigned to drain the last half-pint of the nastiest, most contaminated oil. And it saves wear and tear on 50+ year-old sump plug threads.
NEW! Our plates now feature “HS” Neodymium ring magnet; no degradation at 300*F! Still more than 12 times stronger than the former ceramic part. And still easily removable for cleaning and have no center rivet to leak.
In response to customer requests, we now offer an optional Magnetic Plug. Some buyers prefer to leave the sump plate in place during oil changes and use the magnetic plug to detect any ferrous swarf in the sump.
- The Kit includes:
- (1) Machined Plate assembled with magnet and washers
- (1) Drain Plug (non-magnetic) with reusable aluminum crush (sealing) washer
- (10) Longer studs to allow for increased part thickness
- Note: Studs have Allen sockets
- (10) Flat Washers
- (10) m6 Nylock nuts
- (1)Allen key to install longer studs